Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday K!

Happy birthday K, hope you will have a wonderful day filled with joy and laughter.. I miss u so much. And don’t think that u shouldn’t celebrate your special day because I am not there ,go and enjoy with your other lousy friends (ok pooh Kill me later)

I just wanted you to know that, where ever I am I will always be your friend, I don’t care how many friends I have over here ,but if I don’t chat with u one day I feel so down. When I see u signing in to messenger I feel so exited and happy because I want to pour out all kind of crap that happened to me throughout the day.and I know u want to hear it and share ur crappy life as well,

when I am feeling miserable and lonely, the first thing I do is text u, or see whether your online , to rant about my sucking life. Because I know that u will listen to every word and just make me feel better in a second or if that’s impossible u will join my ranting…when I am with u , I don’t have to be scared of misjudgment I, can tell what ever I want and I know u will understand what ever I say(great minds think alike right) or I can just stay silent and u will still get me.

I know even If I call u at 4 AM u will still be happy to hear my voice, and most of all u believed in me when everyone gave up on me, and I am glad I have u, If not for u I wont be the person I am today.your the one who brings out the best in me.
Have a super duper birthday sweetie. Miss u loads. We will celebrate both our birthdays when I come down there in august!

And this video has always reminded me of us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG BUB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DA BEST B'DAY GIFT EVER !!!! DIS MEANS A LOT TO MEEE !!!
THNAK U SOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH SWEEETIEEEEEEE !!
U MEAN DA SAME TO ME !! ( I NO U KNOW DAT :))
I LUV U & MISS U LYK HELL !!!!!!
(u r coming in aughust???? Now dat's news to me !!u sed u wont be coming b4 dec??*$#$@%%!)