Saturday, May 17, 2008

Battle of life, here I come!

So far i have lived a very comfortable life, sometimes it had been luxurious as well. but it was nothing to do with me, it all revolved around my fathers success. He was a successful person. he educated all five of us( me and my four elder sisters) to the maximum point. now its time for him to retire. and I am not sure how my life will be after that.. I think it will be the end of my vacations in Maldives the paradise on earth and all other expensive stuff and my comforts,,

I know I should be scared and worried about this , but amazingly I am excited about the whole thing, because this means I will have to be independent and will have to find my way through life, which will be interesting . and even though I am worried that my dad ,the workaholic will be bored to death at home, I am happy that he is getting a rest . He is not in the age for heavy work stress despite what he says. LoL. Anyway I am eager to find out how successful I can be in life. I know it's not an easy road but we all should start travelling it someday, right?

Its a relief to know that I am surrounded by so many loved people who are willing to lend a hand along the way. I don't know what my future holds for me, but I am eager to find out. in few more months I will have to take matters in to my hand and start my journey through life ,which will have loads of ups and downs..
I Think this is what I have been preparing myself for 22 years right? and my dad and mum have been the role models of my life so if I go in their foot steps, I don't think I will fail.
Its scary but I am confident I will be able to handle it well. because I will have a shoulder to cry on when things go wrong...

This is what one of my elder sisters said when she got to know the news
WELCOME TO OUR SIDE OF THE WORLD!REAL LIFE SUCKS,BUT U WILL LOVE IT. I hope I will too. GOOD LUCK TO ME. Battle of life here i come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best buddy! If you need anything... you know how to reach me. ;)