Tuesday, May 20, 2008

10 things that makes me happy!

OK I have been tagged by The Cyborg Spy to write about ten random things that makes me happy,I have no idea who started it but a great idea I must say..
It was hard to pick only 10 but here goes,

1.Long talks with my sisters, best friends and Roshi

When ever I call or meet them we speak for hours about everything and anything,We giggle over nothing , it really makes my day!

2. Walking In the rain

I like to do this so much my neighbors used to think I am crazy, I like to watch the rain washing off everything and specially the smell of sand when it rains! mostly I go out in the rain to feel the joy and sorrow and I love the music of the rain drops!3.Sunday mornings back home
I love Sunday mornings because my whole family will be sitting on the couch reading all kind of papers and everyone will be so silent and drinking their tea, I have always loved that moment.. for one moment no one will be worried about getting late for work or missing an appointment.
4.Playing with kids specially with my nieces and nephews
I love this because when i am with them I don't have to act like a grown up, I can just be silly and immature like them and I know they wont judge me or think I am crazy, and specially because they think that I know everything LOL

pics of zara,zagum and Sarah(my nieces and nephew) the sweetest babies I know.
5.Looking at Old photographs
I love to do it because it brings back memories of childhood and so many other things..

6. Listening to Dads and Mums old tales

This has always been one of my favorites because when ever they start telling about how they met and how things started off, how my grandma was against it, I could always see some kind of glow in their faces and Mostly I like the way they refer to their friends as that boy or that gal when actually those people might be 50 something by now....

7.Being with El
These moments are inexpressible

8.Over hearing someone telling something good about me.
this has happened quite a few times, and I couldn't help grinning at those moments.

9.Giving away my Toys to little Kids.
I used to hate this few year ago, but when I see the smile on their faces , It makes me really happy.Now I love giving away my stuff.

10. LOVE EATING ICE CREAM SPECIALLY VANILLA ICE CREAM WITH STRAWBERRY JAM OR CARAMEL Oh yeah and i tag MEESE!


6 comments:

Lady divine said...

I'm with you on 2,5,6,8,9 and 10...:D

eLhamza said...

I too didn't like giving away my toys few years back.Funny part was that even I didn't use them as I "transformed into a man". lol

Eventually I realized that there are thousands of parents unable to get their children even a small toy.How unfair life is,I thought.

Soon my toy boxes became just one.Anyway I loved playing with my action figures.I still do...

No 5 I love you.

Anonymous said...

Anaee i badly miss those long tlks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Btw y dnt u express da moments )of pt. 7 a bit more ?? ;)(jst curious ;)

Dili said...

Woohoo.. another Rain Walker. :) Hi, nice to meet you.

10. oh i love no.10 My friends swear I only eat Ice Cream for lunch and dinner. LOL

Shehan said...

hi.. hehe.. i've been tagged!.. i shall work on it. :)
read my last post :)

http://specialgrass.blogspot.com/2008/05/everyday.html

A sHe MiNd!!! said...

LD- Hehe thanks
El- I know u still have some of ur action figures at home, and i know u still play with them LOL

Sparkle - U know what curiosity kills the cat! hehe, I cant put those moments In to words. When I am with El, I feel so content and happy. I Just feel like a star because he makes me feel like one..

Dili- U know what, I love having ice creams when Its raining! u must try it.