Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ah I did it all by myself!

Months ago I bought this cloth rack and I was unable to assemble it because I didn’t have a hammer , many people promised me that they would do it for me, but yet two months later it's still there lying in my room all scattered up just like my clothes( because DHU!! I don’t have cloth rack). So today when I woke up I thought, why do I always depend on others, screw them, i will do it by myself and anyway I didn’t have anything better to do since it was a long holiday and I was the only one trapped in the apartment. Since I didn’t have a hammer I used my dumbbells instead and after struggling with it for about an hour I was done, and i was sweating like a pig! and Even though I damaged my finger in the process ,I felt happy and proud of myself because I was able to do a mans job myself.. But I do wish I had done this long time ago it would have saved me many minutes which I wasted while searching my socks and shawl in a jumble of clothes in the morning, when I was already late for Lab… anyway the lesson I learnt today Is I should try to be independent and do my stuff by myself,,,, it reminded me of the old saying “If there is a will there’s a way”!!

4 comments:

Lady divine said...

I couldn't agree more with the ending..:D

Well done! :D

A sHe MiNd!!! said...

THanks LD

Anonymous said...

May I know whom you refer by "many people"?

I would have dropped by and helped you if they had let me into the girls block....

Shehan said...

Doing something which you thought you couldn't do is a really good feeling :D