Monday, June 2, 2008

OMG I FEEL LIKE I LOST THE WORLD'S WORTHIEST GOLD!

I am sad , I dont know what to do, nothing seems to be working. I just want it back!
dont get confused with all my complaining , this is the thing yesterday i went to the SUNWAY water park with my friends and i had sooooooooooo much fun but it ended up in big disappointment!

When I saw the clean blue shimmering water and all those fancy water thingys, I just forgot rest of the world ,I just wanted to Jump in and swim away, and thats exactly what I did, but just as I jumped in I realized that I had my phone inside my pocket , I took it out and it looked fine , but just when I was handing it to my friend who was outside , It slipped drom my hand and went diving in to the water.. but it was soon rescued and kept outside. It looked ok that time and it was working, so I thought, ah its ok and just continued having fun... at the end of the trip only I remembered to check my phone, it wasn't working and it was full of water, my friends tried everything they could, and on the way back we gave it to a phone repair place, the stupid man who was working there just looked at my phone and told it will cost 150RM to repair i said its ok, but then he took out all the parts and applied thinner on it (which by the way ruined my housing )then he just gave me the phone like its a piece of crap telling, "cannot do anything la , its ruined"..
I cried all the way back It was a birthday gift and it was an expensive phone (nokia N76) and it was only 4 months old . I LOVED THE PHONE so much , I dunno why I didn't take care of it properly.
So my BF gave his phone for me to use, but he didn't have one , so i couldn't contact him untill now, it was a very miserable day.
Everyone told to give it to a Nokia service center and today we went to give it to the Nokia service center but it was closed( how lucky am I?), and I tried some other places, they said they can repair it,but i want to give it to Nokia , So my friend told that he will take it there tomorrow , I hope it works. Because I dont feel the same without it and also i dont want to go through the process of choosing a new phone and stuff,anyway my dad will go crazy if I ask him money for a new phone.
Please please I wish and pray It will be ok, because I loved my sweet red phone.

I cant Help Crying :(
Saddest part is I cant blame anyone because It was my mistake!!

6 comments:

Shehan said...

I know its a crappy time.. but you tagged me last time so I'm tagging you this time :)

Check my blog and you'll figure it out!
Hope you feel better soon...

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh I'm soo soooo sorry bub !!!
Seems dis time of da year is not soo gud for phones !!! I too would have lost my phone today ( not worth worrying though)

Acromantula said...

U've been Tagged

stepping stone said...

oh me poor fathha...dnt worry bubles coz it ws one big mistake n a lesson...jus beleive in all things happen for a good reoson..mayb u r gna get a better fone or the next time u get a really gud fone (which i hope will happen soon) u r gnab super careful with it gal..dnt worry ok..
nadisha akki

stepping stone said...

oh me poor fathha...dnt worry bubles coz it ws one big mistake n a lesson...jus beleive in all things happen for a good reoson..mayb u r gna get a better fone or the next time u get a really gud fone (which i hope will happen soon) u r gnab super careful with it gal..dnt worry ok..
nadisha akki

Anonymous said...

Some interesting advice here.. including the rice theory which I was gonna suggest to you, but then changed my mind. :)

http://www.7cgen.com/index.php?showtopic=25043&st=0