Sunday, June 8, 2008

I NEED TO GET OUT!


arrrrrrghhhhhhhh! I am Damn bored," its raining its pouring the old man is snoring" so cant go out, since I have terrible cold, cant do anything I like,I will end up with pneumonia if I go out again.(since I ate ice cream while walking in the heavy rain, but I don't regret it one bit)
I badly want to go home,I miss sri lanka , I miss my nosy aunties and my annoying little cousins , I miss having conversations with my dad and mum.I Want to have pol sambol with bath and watch a sinhala teledrama ,Why is life so boring when ur alone? spending time with the most annoying little cousin of mine seems to be lot more fun than spending it here in this country...
All my friends go home in weekends and I am left alone in this bloody apartment. I feel like I am in jail.may be jail is better than this.. I don't know what to write even, my mind is a jumble,
I cant go out and enjoy since I am soooooooo broke as well.
I am ALONE,BORED,BROKE n HOME SICK! Can life suck more than this....
I cant take this anymore , need to get out before I go insane!
Wish i could go 10 years back :(

5 comments:

Lady divine said...

I sooooooooo wish I could go back in time too...sigh...
hey, you're not alone child!!!:D we're here no!!!!! :D
*hugzzz*

A sHe MiNd!!! said...

Thank U LD ur sooooooo sweet.

stepping stone said...

aneeee...my poor fathha..well im in srilanka but im also leading a some wt similar boring life..but i ges a boring life in sl is better than a boring life in malaysia..hehe..u r in malay. ryt??!@#@#@$$#%^%&i got a gold fish's memory...ayyyooo

Thackshila said...

ooh... its like hearing someone else saying my story!!! :S... well sorry to hear that there is horrible weather in ur head too!!! well shit happens.. but hey.. dont worry.. they say there is light at the end of the tunnel.. so just try to keep walking..

and well, if ur in Malaysia.. the agony is much lesser than in UK.. trust me on it!!! we've had only like three proper sunshiny days for summer so far... thats in the weather front of coz.. even if the weather is good, its still raining in my head..

btw - thanks for tagging me... since i'm all weird.. i didn't know which 7 to put down!! LOL>. hope u'd get to a better mood soon...

Anonymous said...

hey nanga
let it be london malasia srilanka wherever.. when u r away from family and friends it's lonely and boring. trust me i've gone through it for 8 yrs. but it's up to u to make it interesting otherwise it'll be boring all the time. if its raining read a book with a hot drink!! if its too hot have an ice cream in the sun (not the other way around!!)never let a moment pass. even the boring times are precious when u r too busy.
love u
akki