Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Crazy 7!

Aiyooo this tagging business! I am down with a cold, but I don't want to be the last to post this because then i will end up with no one to tag!
I have been tagged by Mees and Acromantula. thanks guys!

The rules:
  • Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
k now for my weird and random 7

1. I have to apply lotion on my feet at least 10 times a day or I will feel dry and wouldn't be able to fall asleep.

2.I taste SOAP every now and then (new soap before using)

3.I wish I was tall , slim and had straight hair and could wear earrings(yeah i cant wear earrings because my ears gets infected) :((

4. I cant fake smile , If I am angry or mad with someone or dont like speaking to someone ,I cant hide it. My face will give me away.

5.Sometimes I feel jealous when my parents pet my nieces and nephews.

6.I am Addicted to F.R.E.I.N.D.S, I need to watch at least one episode everyday.

7. I think I am psychic (haha) because most of the time ,I can guess what people are thinking and can feel if something is going wrong! actually I have lot of fun because of this.

Since almost everyone is tagged, I am only going to tag Elhamza , Spiced and Thakshila

2 comments:

Lady divine said...

oooohhh.....the part about being psychic.... is fabulous!!:D

Thackshila said...

so if ur psychic.. tell me what am i thinking right now..?? (i think i'm psychic too so lets put our abilities to to test.. :P)