Thursday, June 5, 2008

Am I losing u?

Am I losing u little by little,
Because I end up in tears every night,
U say ur helpless but so am I,
Is this fate I ask myself,
Can it be so cruel,
To hurt me like this,
Over and over again,
I am going to lose all my happiness,
My dreams,hopes and specially u,
Ur the one who made me smile
Now ur the one whose making me weep
We are loosing each other,
Even Without a fight,
how can u give up hope,
without even trying at all,

When was the last time u held my hand?
When was the last time we laughed,
If I knew that was it,
I would never have let that moment pass,
So is this the end,
Should I tell u good bye,
knowing that I wont see u or ur sweet smile again,
So many happy memories,
So many promises kept,
Memories will fade,
Promises will be broken,
Time will make us forget it all,
But how long it will take ,
To mend a Broken Heart,
All I am asking u to just give it a try,
For once and for all,
Oh! how I wish this was all a bad dream,
And that tomorrow will dawn bright and new!

7 comments:

Lady divine said...

hey... I hope everything turns out to be just fine...
*hugz*

stepping stone said...

fathha???
@@##$$%^&^&%#@!
wts going on gal..
dnt worry now.. everyone of us go thru our ups n downs in relationships..most of the time they r temporary so dnt worry my gal..everythings gnab jus fine..be positive no matter wt!!!
btw i love the poem..u r gud at it..next time i hope itll be a HAAPPPY one!!

Anonymous said...

Hey nice piece of writing but sad content. What's going on sweety? Whatever it is just hang in there and keep up the prayers. Insha Allah everything will turn out for the better.

eLhamza said...

Whats this all about?

A sHe MiNd!!! said...

He he guys I am ok, nothing like that just felt like writing a sad poem.. ill work on a happier one soon!
Just that I am sick and in bed, so felt like writing a sad one
Thanks for ur nice comments..

poohdedoo said...

HAHAHA Nice poem .. but i guess people misunderstood the meaning thought it was something personal

u should have put sm music into it and publish as a song sm day it has a cool meaning and u could be rich girl!!! if u sell this out!

Andy said...

COol..sometimes it may not b your experience...but once i felt like that poem..nice poem...