Monday, April 7, 2008

THERE IS NO DISTANCE TOO FAR BETWEEN BEST FRIENDS, FOR FRIENDSHIP GIVES WINGS TO THE HEART.

When everything goes wrong Friends are the one I turn to, there are 3 women in my life ,who has been there for me through my ups and downs. The special thing about these three women is that they know each other through me and they are not best friends themselves, but when ever we meet they get along very well...

One of them is my childhood friend A, the weird part is we were only in the same school for few years, but all the years which we were apart we wrote to each other (I still have those letters filled with huge letters and spelling mistakes) for this 15 years we have known each other , I cant find a day we were mad at each other.

Then there is N who has been my friend for 10 years, she has been an amazing friend to me. She is the most easygoing person I ever met she can brighten my day just like that...

Then there is K who stuck out A/L s with me, K was my savior, she was the one who did all my biology drawings, saved me from being embarrassed from the most torturing chemistry teacher in the world, and the plots we made on Saturday mornings to bunk classes were almost all the time successful. Even though the 2 years of A/L is the most horrible years of a person, K made it so much easier and happier. But I do have to mention how many times we have got mad at each for stupid things.

These three women have been victims of my mood swings, because I only torture people whom I love, who I know wont get fed up of me. If u ask my family they will tell what a fuss pot I am. They love me for what I am, when ever I felt stupid and ugly they had a way of making me special and wanted..

Last night while going through some old Photographs I Realized how much I love my Gals and how much I miss them, it reminded me of a time before boy Friends and breakups (but at times like that we were great at making those idiots feel like jerks), A life which was filled with ditching assembly's and sport practices....Magical school days which are over forever.

Even though now we are oceans apart, its amazing how we can catch up when ever we meet from the place we left off.. People will come and go in my life but my gals will always be there with me ,because we have a special bond that won’t be easy to be broken or forgotten. LOVE U GALS!

2 comments:

eLhamza said...

Nice to hear that you have good friends whom you can trust and share your happiness and sorrow.Not everyone is so lucky Bub.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmm u almost made me cry!!!!
you dont know hw much i treassure our friendship!! seriously i never believed it when peolple said that the school friends are the people who always stick with u no matter what. but aftr last two weeks i really got to know wht they meant. thr r loads of people who will hang around wth u just for thier advantage.
so thank you so much for including me as one of your closest friends.and i hope we'll be friend for ever n ever! love you loads