Monday, April 7, 2008

TRY TO MIND UR OWN BUSINESS

Why do people have to be so cynical these days.. why cant they mind there own business? Why do most people think that they are perfect? What if I am skinny or Fat? What is their bloody problem..
Have u ever heard someone telling,”oh my god loook how fat she is”? “or ewwwww she is so skinny”, “she is so dark, his hair looks weird”, oh why is she/he wearing that it looks horrible. What the hell, it’s their own wish. Not as if their making others uncomfortable right?

when ever I see my nosy relatives I here this phrase alot oh !u have gone fat... grrr and when they see my cousin ,they will go ohhhhhh god gal try to gain some weight u look sooooooooo thin.. At one time i wanted to shout at one aunt telling GET LOST U COW. But since I am not in a community like that I had to give the plastic smile and go away dragging my cousin..
people telling you how u look to your face is quite ok, sometimes some people who really care about u do that to make u look better, but it really hurts when u hear someone back biting and laughing about u. I know some don’t think too much, they tell what they think out loud , but next time u come close to doing something like that , think how she/he will feel if she / he hears u. believe me if u here someone telling something bad about u , u will understand about the feeling I am talking about.

When I was in Grade 1, there was this dark girl and everyone called her KALU APPE (black hopper) but even at that time I thought she had a nice smile, I was the only one who played with her most of the time...I think its the way we have been told, from small days we have this concept in our minds that dark is ugly and fair is prettier, and many more like that. But for me I find dark gals more attractive, most of the time they have a hidden beauty inside themselves...

So whether your Dark or fair, fat or thin, Just know that there is someone, at least one person in your life who loves u for who u are, and not for how u look (it can be your mother ,father ,sister friend, boy friend girl friend , anyone). Always remember that beauty is skin deep..

I am not telling I haven’t done it, I sometimes do comment on peoples dress ‘s or hair styles, but not about they are body or skin color, never in my life. I don't judge people by they are outer appearance, but by what they are inside. So from today onwards I will try my best to, not to comment bad about others... hope u will too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the best blog....that i really appreciate it....i wish the whole world will read this...
in this world about 98% of people are commenting abt others as if they r perfect.... this blog cn b the best lessons to teach them...if still people didnt realize...that means they r the most dumpest person in this world..they cn b said as non civilized....tis is a modern world...there r different people ..no matter in their appearance or whatever. i think...whoever should knw this...

eLhamza said...

I totally agree with you Bubbly. People today tend to measure people with their outer looks and not by whom they are really or by their personality.

I've met dozens of people like this.High School, College, University........... they are all over the place!

Bubbly you should never be quite when someone does it.Let it be a sarcastic comment on you or your friend,always stand up and fight!I didn't mean you should be rude or beat them up,,,but stand up and let them know that they are the most horrible, hypocrite people living.

Remember the majority will be on your side.

Let me ask you,If you ask for beauty will God grant "beauty" or will he give you the opportunity to be beautiful? [I quote from Evan All Mighty,the movie]

So always remember beauty lies within our soul and mind not in our outer looks.

No matter how dark or fat you are.A pleasant smile a gentle look will always shine you as a star.

Anonymous said...

U go gal !!!
One f da best u'v writtem so far !!
may dis be an eye opener for all those sickos hu hv mistaken themselves to be gods perfect creations !!
Or else may there be more and more sickos who wld convince them
( only them )of how they really luk lyk !!!!

LA_F said...

Hallooo bubbly !! .. barapathala topics .. anyway . nicely written .. keep it up ..

Scrumps said...

Nice blog! And I totally agree with the comment about dark girls - (being one!) we're beautiful in our own way! :)

Anonymous said...

wel wt can i say..its all true true n so true..i totally agree with u gal..
its me sashi's akki
keep up the gud work!