Monday, March 10, 2008

Half dressed women


Last weekend while I was hanging out with my friends in a shopping mall I saw this huge lady wearing a very tight extremely short, short . it was like almost as she was naked , I wanted to throw up there itself. the best part was her husband or boyfriend or someone was walking holding hands with her so happily. my question is ,is this man blind? I mean doesn't he care that the whole world is looking at his lady . this is not the first time I have come across situations like this, many times i have seen gals wearing reveling clothes and walking as if they are exhibits . don't they have parents? husbands? or someone who cares about them. when a daughter goes out from home half naked what kind of a father will keep quiet?(i wish only a dumb one)
some of u must think I am narrow minded , but this is how I feel. I feel a woman's beauty is precious and should not be exhibited..it cant be because i was brought up that way , because most of my friends back in SL and my Indian friends over here dress modestly... it make them more beautiful and respectful.. even though men are happy to have these kind of women to flirt about I don't think most of them would want a women like this to be their WIFE.
because these women are only a pass time for them , when it comes to the role of wife , most men want a HOMELY girl..once upon a time I had this friend who told that he doesn't care whether his gal friend was with clothes or without clothes as long as she looked HOT!!! and same goes for all the men who are going around holding hands with underly dressed women, they want the world to know how good their girl friend looks,just to show off. I don't know where is the world going today.. what happened to all the traditions and the modesty of women.. women are loosing the respect they used to get by themselves...
Let me know what is your opinion on this!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gud one !!! Go ahead !!!!

eLhamza said...

Hey Bubbly I know that guy.Mr X has been my room mate for few months before I moved out into a single room.[Thank God].

Anyway he is a very different person.In his prospective way of looking at this issue is far more different.Once he showed me some terrible private photos of him and his GF.I was surprised.For him its fun and no big deal.I felt so bad.

And I too was shocked when he said that he wouldn't mind if his go naked in public.What kind of a man is he?

I also recall the Shopping Mall incident.Oh yeah,the husband should hang himself.It's a disgrace.

Anyway Bubbly the Chines Culture is much different than any of ours in SL.But in my opinion Chinese Buddhist should be more careful with their attire and as not to reveal their body.

Keep Blogging.

A sHe MiNd!!! said...

El i am not talking about one race here , im talking in general.. chinese or not , all of them are women..thats waht my point is

Anonymous said...

What you say is true. Some men don't care about the dignity of women. They are just objects to pass time with. When it comes to marriage though, they want decent women. Some other men don't care even about the wife's dignity and will marry any woman for her physique!

Looking at it from another angle, women are also at fault. Any woman with an iota of respect for herself will not make herself equal to a public item on display. There are women who dress this way intentionally to attract men, although they are married! The husband may be someone who is too scared to open his mouth about it in front of his wife because she will give him a good talk about women's rights and how the husband doesn't own her and therefore how she can do what she wants. What these women don't understand is that when the husband wants her to be modest, he is actually trying to safeguard the woman's respect and protect her.